• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Losi LMT Owners Thread

Jumper

19 hours ago, bertberr said:

Quick question for all those who have received their LMT - after giving them a good once over, and having had a week or so to check out any potential design issues (other than axles), would you still buy one today?  I know most/all of you guys on here have yet to drive them, but based on all the YT vids they seem to drive great anyway.  Still have the roller in my basket, just can't quite decide if I really want one...

I’m far from an expert but it seems to be very fun to drive. Durability I’m not sure yet. Broke a knuckle and have replaced with treal, but yet to drive it again. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, .AJ. said:

Rear axle done 

8-C903-AF6-BB60-40-B5-B97-C-690-D48-CEA9

5-B6-BAAFC-B88-B-4-DA2-9-A7-C-7006-BA24-

The fit is spot on 👍 

Was fitting them pretty straightforward? How long did the take to ship and what was the shipping cost? Thanks. 

7 minutes ago, MattW123 said:

Was fitting them pretty straightforward? How long did the take to ship and what was the shipping cost? Thanks. 

Yeah they were easy enough to fit, they took about 2 weeks in total to arrive, he makes them to order in batch’s, I had to wait 3 days before he shipped, he charged $15 for shipping, so came in at about £34 all in 👍 

8 minutes ago, .AJ. said:

Yeah they were easy enough to fit, they took about 2 weeks in total to arrive, he makes them to order in batch’s, I had to wait 3 days before he shipped, he charged $15 for shipping, so came in at about £34 all in 👍 

Thanks. 

20 hours ago, .AJ. said:

The rear lockouts have 3 degree as stock, there is 0 degrees ones in the spare parts provided with the truck. Or the links could be different lengths?

The links are not the same length ! Going to contact horizon today.... 

IMG_6594 (1).jpg

Edited by alexdaytrade

1 hour ago, .AJ. said:

Just ordered some. 

• Like 1

I’ve cancelled both my Freestyle RC orders, one shop to avoid...... 

So instead I’ve ordered the Jconcepts adaptors and after a measure up I also cancelled the back order of the 105mm limit straps and gone with the 100mm ones instead, this should work fine imo...

60-C91315-A8-D1-488-D-9-FB8-02-C0-CFDA9-

With the decent exchange rate at the moment it all worked out at £41 shipped 👌 

• Like 2

Getting hold of them will be like finding chicken sunglasses 👍. Not impossible but not easy 😂😂

Due late June lol that means more like late November but don’t say what year 😂😂

Edited by mydoddy69