• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Traxxas led lights on Axial SMT10

Magico 69

Hi! 

I am new to R/C World and this forum and need your help. I’ve just bought Axial SMT10 Grave Digger for my little one. It’s updated model. I’d like to install front led lights on it, I assume it’s only Traxxas that made chrome led fittings for their retired Grave Digger body and there’s no other options on the market? As I am totally new to this, can you advise if I need anything else to make it work on Axial Grave Digger? I just want a simple set up- 2 red lights with on/off switch as the truck only comes with 2 channel radio anyway. Would this plug into ESC or battery and do I need any adapters or controllers? 

Thanks a lot guys! 

yeah if you have a spare channel on your RX ( reciever) Magico you can run leds off that i do that on my truggy soon as the cars powered up they stay on etc alot cheaper than the light kits tbf

but you said 2 channel which would be steering and throttle etc another way round it is powered by a little 9v battery ie duracell they do them on ebay with built in on/off switched 👍

there should be 3 ports on rx channel 1 channel 2 and either bind or battery it can just plug straight in there 

if you use a 3 channel rx then you can plug em straight in ch3 and lights on all time model is powered or get a switch unit and switch them on off from tx 

we use those lights on 2 channel rx,s

• Like 1