• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

My carnage 2.0

Lone-wolf

When i got this new carnage i sort of got of to a bad start, one tyre had been glued badly of of line, Wheelspin were brilliant in putting this right, sending out a new wheel foc, then i got a stone in the pinion/spur gear, but it worked its way out, and i found a simple way to prevent this again, from this point on i found myself enjoying this budget MT basher..................then tomr went and fitted a Ford F100 shell to a MT of his and that set an idea in motion, so i now have same shell on my carnage and now running 2s lipo for a little more oomph and really like this truck a lot, to a point where i keep looking at more expensive rigs to upgrade to but then think "why...i like this one"

carnage.JPG

Capturecarnage shell.JPG

ford 2.JPG

ford 3.JPG

ford.JPG

• Like 3

Looks fantastic with the F100 shell mate 👌 And some wise words there too. Don't upgrade if you don't have to! .....well, maybe sometimes though 

:rc_car:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, James RC said:

Looks fantastic with the F100 shell mate 👌 And some wise words there too. Don't upgrade if you don't have to! .....well, maybe sometimes though 

:rc_car:

Cheers James, its good that i really like this rig, so cash in bank is safe..................................for now, i see your in my old home town

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jack Reacher said:

Cheers James, its good that i really like this rig, so cash in bank is safe..................................for now, i see your in my old home town

You're welcome bud. And haha, that's good news then. 

Oh nice one, where abouts did you used to live then?  

45 minutes ago, Jack Reacher said:

Born Petersfield, grew up in Cowplain then moved to Copnor, till i ended up in the north of England

Ah really, haha. That's quite funny. I know all of those areas well. I grew up  as a young kid in Denmead, then moved to Horndean when I was about 11.  Always out with my mates in the Cowplain/Waterlooville vicinity. Lived down in Eastney, so not too far from copnor,  for a couple of years when I was 18/19 and now currently living in Finchdean. Been here quite a  while now. It's lovley. So how come you ended up moving to the North of the country then?

1 minute ago, James RC said:

Ah really, haha. That's quite funny. I know all of those areas well. I grew up  as a young kid in Denmead, then moved to Horndean when I was about 11.  Always out with my mates in the Cowplain/Waterlooville vicinity. Lived down in Eastney, so not too far from copnor,  for a couple of years when I was 18/19 and now currently living in Finchdean. Been here quite a  while now. It's lovley. So how come you ended up moving to the North of the country then?

A woman lol

• Haha 2

• 6 months later...