• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

HPI Trophy Truggy Parts

mhm

Hi,

Several bits here that I've bought in the past and aren't needed. I don't know how much some of these are when new so no idea if my pricing is realistic, please shout if not

Upgraded Rear Toe In Brackets (54 & 59mm versions) and Rear Hubs. As new still in sealed packs. - £20 collected £25 posted and paid via PayPal

Part Numbers: ED010091, ED010061, ED010071 - SOLD

Purple HPI Racing 5mm Hex Wheel Adaptors. Part number: 101045. 3 sets. As new, still in sealed packs £10 collected £15 posted and paid via PayPal

Black & Orange HPI Racing 5mm Hex wheel adaptots. Part number: 101785. As new still in sealed packet. £3 collected, £5 posted and paid via PayPal

One way bearing for pull starter. As new still in sealed packet. Part number: 1430. £10 collected, £15 posted and paid via PayPal 

Front roll bar set 3mm. Part number: 101163 As new still in sealed packet. £3 collected, £5 posted and paid via PayPal

Universal joint, part number: 101067. As new still in sealed packet £5 collected, £8 posted and paid via PayPal - SOLD

Rotostart adapter to replace pull starter on glo engine. Still in sealed packet but have lost the carboard tag (and so don't know the part number either). £10 collected, £15 posted.

Happy to combine postage on things if you want more than one of the above batches or split and recombine however the postage and paypal fees may be more than some of the bits cost! Could accept bank transfer too I suppose to reduce transaction costs.

IMG_0959.JPEG

IMG_0960.JPEG

IMG_0961.JPEG

IMG_0962.JPEG

IMG_0963.JPEG

IMG_0964.JPEG

IMG_0965.JPEG

Edited by mhm

21 hours ago, RG1 said:

PM sent for drive shafts

Replied, details sent.

18 hours ago, Ninetiesbeard said:

Can i score the edit parts? TY

Sure thing. PM replied to with details.

13 hours ago, Sessions said:

Hi please can I take both the roto start plate and one way bearing. 

Thanks Paul

All yours. I'll drop you a PM with paypal details for payment

1 minute ago, Sessions said:

Hi payment sent 2 days ago, haven't heard anything since, any update? Cheers Paul

HI sorry, i thought i had replied to you yesterday, but i've just checked i must have forgotten to hit the submit reply button as it hadn't been sent! really sorry. have just hit submit on that now. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...