• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Tamiya buggyra body

Gampla

In over 30 year in RC, it is the worse, and most awkward body I have ever done.

Take your time and it comes out ok, rough cut the parts so you are dealing with 1 at a time, and then cut properly.

I did a custom paint, so no idea on the stickers, but there are about 100 by the looks of the sticker sheet.

I  did the chassis and its as any other TT01E. Body I got the MAN version and thats possibly more difficult than the Fat Fox, Be very careful cutting it out. Cut BEFORE paint.  Make all the holes you need BEFORE paint, its much easier to line things up when its all clear.

Mount the lower section to the chassis first, then cab to lower, then cab back to cab, then front valance.

Don't rush it.

I  did the chassis and its as any other TT01E. Body I got the MAN version and thats possibly more difficult than the Fat Fox, Be very careful cutting it out. Cut BEFORE paint.  Make all the holes you need BEFORE paint, its much easier to line things up when its all clear.

Mount the lower section to the chassis first, then cab to lower, then cab back to cab, then front valance.

Don't rush it.
I'm looking at https://www.modelsport.co.uk/tamiya-body-set-buggyra-fat-fox/rc-car-products/436966

Or like the man hahn racing to put on a different chassis or swap on my tt02

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

104579853_2316304491833670_1863039029198968932_n.jpg.61013729b1feb4adb2162c7c21f9b9fd.jpg

Thats my Hahn MAN on the TT01E that it comes with. The body comes with instruction which are okay to follow, but it says use double sided tape to hold it all together. I used tape for the lower front valance bur used M3 screws and nuts elsewhere.

105291872_2316304558500330_2995126891961757950_n.jpg.e5808061c89de6892c4abaaadd0effa6.jpg

• Like 1