• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Links hitting diff case

Evening all. After tinkering with my TRX 4, I noticed that one of the front links is hitting the diff casing. Is this normal or is there something I need to adjust??

The black mark is where it hits when it's at full lock. Also only when I turn right

20200617_180320.jpg

Have you set your endpoints on the steering servo?  If you haven’t, on full lock the power of the servo could pull the axle over causing it to hit Panhard. 

The steering servo on my 10.2 causes the whole front end to twist out of shape on full lock. And that’s with the EPA set! 😂

• Thanks 1

As far as I know it isn’t easy to adjust your EPA without the Traxxas link on your TX, but I think it’s possible. Try looking on YouTube, there’s probably vids on there showing how it’s done. 

• Thanks 1

Try page 34 of this manual to set your endpoints. Its not straightforward but the only way without the link module.

https://traxxas.com/sites/default/files/82056-4-OM-EN-R01.pdf

This is for the Defender not the Sport so I am hoping the radio with the sport has the same programming interface.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1