• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

My new helmet RUROC ATLAS CORE 2.0

tamiyafanboy

You can hear my voice in the videos nice and clear, but there is still background wind noise, even after I have done all I can with the frequency in post processing, it's a frustrating annoyance.

I have a Nolan N64... I've got a new HJC to try, hopefully that will be better.

Have a watch here, you'll see what I mean.

4 hours ago, tamiyafanboy said:

I've been watching you, interesting to see how you went for separate channel 

Videos are great though keep it up TDM sounds great, reminds me of my old TRX850 

Yeah I didn't want cross over because I have some very bike specific friends who watch the biking channel.

Yes it does sound good although I've now sold the TDM, in a manner of speaking, to my Dad since he needs something more comfortable for our longer rides and isn't getting any younger, also can't get finance or anything of that nature, I am his finance :lol: I have purchased another bike though as my 'new' bike.

On 17/06/2020 at 20:00, Oh How Original said:

Yeah I didn't want cross over because I have some very bike specific friends who watch the biking channel.

Yes it does sound good although I've now sold the TDM, in a manner of speaking, to my Dad since he needs something more comfortable for our longer rides and isn't getting any younger, also can't get finance or anything of that nature, I am his finance :lol: I have purchased another bike though as my 'new' bike.

Ah I see, I am quite happy to keep mine together seems to work?

Just done another on bike vid with my GP 8 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

for yall having wind in the mic problems thers a little trick you can use .

first of you want a piece of  fur  you will sew this into a little mic hood and have it over the mic shoved into your helmet , what you also have to do is NOT have the mic near the front of the chin bar  , most helmets have vents here and the wind can seep through at higher speeds a good place to have it is mounted on the side of the chinbar and close to your cheek  this will help alot, another added measure is using a chin curtain this will help stop wind curling up into the helment from the chin area  and under the chin bar of the helmet .

you will need to just do plenty of test videos and play them back each time tweeking where the mic is placed  untill you get a decent sweet spot ;)

oh and i ride with a scorpion ADX  1

Edited by Tamiyacowboy