• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Stick radio help

Lone-wolf

Just back from a quarry run with the Tarts handbag FS crawler, come to the conclusion i need to change over from car type TX to stick TX, i have several (4) Flysky ai6 stick TX radio`s so what do i need to do ........buy a compatible flysky car RX, but what do i plug the leads into, i would guess i plug servo into channel 4 rudder and thinking i should plug throttle into  channel 2 elevator to get full forward and back travel? grateful for advice on setting this up

Would you not need a return on the throttle? Normal stick TX is vertical movement on Left, Horizontal movement on Right.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

I'm guessing that if you used channel 4 for steering and channel 3 for throttle it could work but you may no have max control on speed 99ca41ac7b8ec8401df6bceba817e261.jpg

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, RadioFish said:

Would you not need a return on the throttle? Normal stick TX is vertical movement on Left, Horizontal movement on Right.

right, i could use channel 1 aileron left /right and channel 2 elevator forward/back both are sprung centre

Just checked and rudder channel 4 is centre sprung  so channel 4 for steering and channel 2 for throttle, might have a play about with it later

Edited by Jack Reacher

Thats the stick TX sorted, had a flysky badged as Turnigy that had a dodgy ignition switch (power), but its all fixed and as it was spare i can use this for surface control
Glad you got that sorted mate... Happy trails

• Like 1