• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

1/10 Carson jaguar s type C13230

Skylar

Hello everyone, 

I am searching for a Carson 1/10 scale Jaguar S type bodyshell. I've attached a couple pictures for reference, and was wondering if anyone knew of where it could be acquired if not had one non painted and in very good condition. I'm after purchasing one. 

I'm building a "replica" for my father in law who's going thru and battling prostate radiotherapy and blood cancer. He has an 04 jaguar s type and its his world so I am trying to make one on a 1/10 scale to gift to him. 

Thank you everyone for your time. 

Respectfully, 

Skylar

Screenshot_20200526-223047.png

Screenshot_20200526-221013.png

• Like 1

@Bajadre thank you for looking and the picture. I'm not sure if it would work out correctly or fit either. I've seen these shells before they're for banger bashes or something like that from my understanding? Either way it's cool lol, I'd be interested but right now I'm going to hold off and continue to look for the one I have a picture of. I messaged the guy who was selling it from Facebook and unfortunately he had already sold it so I've literally only just got the photos.

But again thank you for your reply and help I'll keep it in mind as I continue my hunt. 

Respectfully,

Skylar

• Like 1

Wicked, that is the one I believe I have pictured. Shame I've asked model shops as well and as you've said seems to be old model and rare. I'll keep hunting for sure. lol but thank you man I do appreciate it giving me even a better chance or more of a chance to find one. 

Skylar

7 minutes ago, Skylar said:

Wicked thank you! 

No worries. 

Would be keen to hear an update to see if they have got it in stock and how much postage would be if so as the body alone is coming in at roughly £26.

Keep us posted 👍🏻

I have got an email confirming they're awaiting my order acceptance. I picked the option to pay in full before the goods sent and if you proceed thru it works out about £4.00 for shipping according to their website.

Further I'm not sure if it sends to the UK or not so I shall continue to find out in the coming days if anything changes.

But yes for £30 this is definitely going to bring my search to an end if everything goes thru. 

• Like 1