• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Traxxas e-revo 2.0 or Arrma Kraton 6s

Andrew_91

As above, after either model. Have cash waiting for the right one. I'm in Croydon so closer the better unless seller is happy to Post. 

Please let me know what you have. 

I think the e'revo is definitely stronger for the most part. There are only a few weak spots such as the rear tie rods but I believe there's a delete kit available for it. The Kraton can be made to be a lot stronger then the e'revo, but at a massive cost because lots of expensive parts need to be replaced.

I'd say at the moment, Traxxas parts support is better than arrma parts support in the UK too.

The arrma will probably handle more precisely too because the e'revo has so much travel that it does lean a lot in turns.

I'd definitely say the e'revo is the better truck out the box. It's a lot stronger. Having said that though I personally prefer the Kraton because it's basically a truggy and I like truggies a lot more than MTs.

Edited by fnknan

I couldn't agree more. My Hyper ST pro brushless is really nice because it's a truggy. I like the Kraton but like you said there is so much to do.

I've spent thousands on my 5ive going down the rabbit hole of upgrades and hardly ran it.

Now I just want something I can pull out the box and bash when I want to.

Mrs keeps asking what I want for my birthday in like 2 weeks so I thought I'd see what's about.