• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

New to crawling

Briclimb

19 hours ago, Briclimb said:

Thanks it’s taken quite a while to print it now I have the mammoth task of sanding and painting to do. Hopefully it will be good when it’s finished.

About 30 mins away above Abergavenny I have a number of really good/big quarry’s With loads of rock to mess about on, I take my car along when I go climbing there. 

I got a cheap scx chassis off amazon for £7 but it’s pretty rubbish it’s not very straight it will do for mocking up stuff for now but definitely let me know when you have stuff up for sale I would love the rc4wd so happy to wait/ save up.  It will be good to see the chassis your going to make

Cool! Abergavenny ought to do it!!..

Will bare you in mind when I pull them apart...

As to chassis.... Well... Early days but Carl C and I are looking at designing some LCG units for both straight and Portal axles. Other bits also... For now it is just R&D but our first test mules should be printed shortly 👍...

• Like 2