• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Calling all slash owners - Prepare for the Slash bash

GrassRootsRC

Well we all need something to look forward to while in lock down so here is my contribution. 

After hosting some pretty large bashing meets previously while supporting my local model shop I now want to throw a Slash owners meet for some grass roots racing and bashing. 

The event which ill class as a glorified bashing meet will include some head to head shoot out style racing with the event winner taking home nothing more than the admiration of the group and the bragging rights. 

This is open to all slash owners. 2wd, 4x4, stock or modified it really doesn't matter its all just for fun. 

This will hopefully be the first of many events launched under the banner of the RC community group I am kicking off called GRRC, Grass Roots RC. 

The GRRC is all about getting the most out of the RC's people own. 

So the date will probably be two to three weeks after the lock down is lifted and we are allowed to congregate again. Location will be in or around Wakefield West Yorkshire (numbers attending will dictate the exact location). 

Edited by GrassRootsRC
Unable to respond or reply on this topic?