• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Scx24 out of stock, ftx mini?

Bigjimknickers

Been looking at a mini crawler to mess about the garden with, the axial was too of my list- just because it’s an Axial! But I can’t find stock anywhere now, I imagine everyone has the same idea.

so is the ftx a worthy rival? Is it even better? OhO did recommend me one last week when I was pondering but just wanted to know if it’s worth waiting on the Axial?

cheers!

The FTX Mini 2.0 is great I got my son one for Christmas, to be honest I play with it more! 
Amazing what it will get over, the only issue I had was the plastic drive shafts snapped twice. So I replaced with metal ones from Bangood 

We got ours here https://ebay.to/2VlEnxT

I used these shafts from BG banggood.com

• Like 1

I'm in the same boat too. Been trying since xmax but I'm only interested in the yellow scx24 my tot chose that one mayb ide take the red one. But has to be a jeep. Micro version of her sisters. 

I think the next stock date is this week though but everytime I check it's the next month 25th I think. Saying that since xmas. 

One RC I found that's kinda tempting me is the Panda hobby tetra x1 or k1 they sound very good and are the same price but 1/18 scale. But I really like the idea of the axial because of support and all that stuff.  Also theres two versions of the panda with the v2 being the one you want and I cant really tell which is which from the limited stock I can find. I think it has 3 speeds or something and their much better on the v2.