• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Affordable! Spare Wheel for Gelande D90?

themissingelf

If anyone has any thoughts on an affordable source for a standard Gelande D90 (spare) wheel and tyre and also ideas on how to fit it to the back of the RC4WD D90 body I'd be grateful.

I have a pair of wheels that would suit. Tyre wise what are you running? I have also got a Axial Trepador tyre but maybe far too big.

as for fitting a bracket can be made or drill a hole wherever you want to mount the wheel and use spacers to pack it out to the correct distance then slot the wheel on :good:

I think I'm going with tire sacks from banggood they have a jeep design and d90 design so perfect £4 ish each. Looks like a tire in the protective stuff plus will be lightweight. 

Idk if their any good though but seems the best way to get the look without the cost and added weight.  I just hope their not designed to actually cover a real wheel lol. 

Edited by RCbutcher

Well, I have the wheels (2 of) also have a set of new Dirt grabber tyres (4 of) but I’d not thought about selling those.

pm me if you wish to go any further as to not clutter the thread with anything sales like... :whistling: