• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Amazon Prime watches

Nick

Nick, My other half loves this https://g.co/kgs/EXvM19

Its the man in the iron castle, quite a strange one but quite riveting, not the superhero type, but i'm sure you've been through all marvel ones, Daredevil series was a little different, but on  netflix.

Lucifer is worth a watch aswell, 

Let us know if you find anything particularly stimulating fella

1 hour ago, kangarilla said:

Nick, My other half loves this https://g.co/kgs/EXvM19

Its the man in the iron castle, quite a strange one but quite riveting, not the superhero type, but i'm sure you've been through all marvel ones, Daredevil series was a little different, but on  netflix.

Lucifer is worth a watch aswell, 

Let us know if you find anything particularly stimulating fella

I'm not the super hero type either but The Boys does it well, it's more adult-orientated and gritty than the Marvel stuff. The only comic book films I've really enjoyed is Punisher and the new Batman trilogy.

That looks good, my kind of thing potentially! Might give it a shot. Never heard of it.

• 2 months later...

the expanse is brilliant vikings is excellent but i found star trek picard awesome ok im a trekky but it was good to see picard in action once again 

good omens was hillarious and worth watching 🍻

Top Gear Grand Tour?

The Boys is great, probably one of the best villains in a TV show in a long time. I also enjoyed "The Expanse". Upload (new) appears to be cool too.