• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

New XRAY GTX and GTXE Coming Soon

53HRA

Was gonna convert my recently purchased xb8 19 into a gtxe after I realised 8s and an xlx doesn't fit under the buggy bodyshell properly. That was until I discovered a fair few parts including the chassis plate is different even on the 19 model. At least they haven't gonna the blingy orange, carbon and bronze steel route like the T series and RX8 though cos I would be drooling over it, guess the new XB8 will be similar so feel I grabbed a steal getting my XB8 for £400. Anyone considering an Xray though get one, the quality of parts really is on another level, even though these kits in just black and silver don't look as blingy as something like a TLR, in person the craftmanship, quality of plastics and just little details in the way things are put together is very clever and as tough an rc as you will find. Plus if you get one from an Ebay retailer like I did from Australia, even after the customs duty I still saved myself £200 than if I bought from the UK.

• Like 1