• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

All Sold

Drnose

Good Evening All!

So, a few things up for sale, I literally do not have the time to run 1/8th scale any more, and they've sat in the garage doing nout.

So, without more exposition:

Team C t8ev2 and Ansmann X8e (t8ev1) for sale.

There's actually almost three buggys here. I bought an X8e back in 2011, ran it for two years, then pulled it apart for spares. There's almost enough here to completely build a third buggy, albeit It's pretty filthy, and pretty well used!

There's also some other spares, split into:

BNIP (right hand side of the image) as well as just enough bearings to do one or other of the buggys. Shock rebuild plastics.

Used spares. I've kept an eye on various forums and picked up odds and sodds as i went. So diffs, shocks, a arms, drive shafts etc etc. A few different shells. All used.

The X8e i got second hand on this forum about..9 months back, and it seems to be in good nick. Worth noting i've not stripped and rebuilt it as i'd planned, so may be things as yet undiscovered.

The T8ev2 has a slipping diff, could be front or rear! Otherwise it's well used, but all there.

With some time (and cleaning) you've a buggy and enough spares to last for a good while.

Looking for £SOLD, plus delivery, for the lot. If you want any info on anything in the pictures, lemme know.

EDIT: The ESC and motors in the below image are being sold seperately, please see below.

Not currently splitting!

Next:

Three 1/8th scale motors and one Ezrun ESC, all of these bought to push a truggy about.

A broken castle 2200KV. I've kept it in the hope i could pick up a rebuild kit, but it's not gone that way. The internal shaft seems to have delaminated. If you've a rebuild kit however, i suspect it could be repaired. Well used, obviously.

£10, plus delivery.

An Xerun 2200KV motor. Don't know masses about it, used it for about 15 minutes before shortening the wires to fit the chassis better. I THEN read the manual telling me not to shorten the wires, and on my desk it's sat since. I'm not brave enough to risk one of my ESC's on it, but if someone who knows more about these things than me wants a cheap motor! Obvsiouly if you plug it in and it burns down your french castle, i won't be accepting any come back.

SOLD plus delivery.

An (LRP? Maybe) motor which i just never manged to get on with. I was hoping for castle 2200 speed, without spending the money.

This one, to the best of my knowledge is fine, i last ran it over summer.

SOLD plus delivery.

An hobbywing quicrun 150amp ESC.

I bought this to push a truggy round up on the moors where i used to live, which it did. It's had a reasonably hard life of things, being my wet weather ESC, but worked i last tested.

I lasted used it properly over summer, when it was fine, i haven't tested it since.

Should be fine, your risk mind!

SOLD plus delivery.

Lastly! Two Team C t8te truggys. A V1 and V2.

The V1 i bought myself in 2013, and have loved running since. It was my main truck for ages, and i'll be genuinely sad to see it go. It needs a clean, but otherwise had new diffs last march, and has been run twice since. New bearings at the same time. Good truck.

The V2 i bought second hand, with the intention of using it up on the moors, rather than racing. So it's had a fairly reasonable beating, and certainly the shocks need attention. Otherwise it's a bit battered, but rolls, as it were. I was going to pull it apart, clean it, and use it as spares for the other. Again, you'll notice i've not yet got to the 'cleaning' aspect of this.

Couple of used a arms complete the package, and a couple of fairly well used shells! Again, if someone has the time to clean, strip and oil everything up, you'll have two great trucks.

SOLD plus delivery for both.

Any Qs, don't hesitate to message me. I may take a moment to get back, works busy busy at the moment. If it wasn't, believe me, i'd have cleaner trucks.

Thanks!

P.S, i know they'd go easier if i rebuilt them, and honestly, if they don't sell i probably will, given some time off over Christmas.

Edited by Drnose
All sold.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 14/11/2019 at 21:18, capri-boy said:

if you do split / break I could use a centre diff half - the one opposite the motor mount.

thanks

I've got loads of 1/8 diffs , can you send me a pic on what you want?

J