• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Brand new or second hand

DBXL Smithy

obv you will get a lot more for second hand ie hopped up etc but then depends on how much use the engine has.

you will prob upgrade most of a standard km or 30degree anyway so if you know your way round a fuelie rc my money would be on second hand for that cash should have a decent sized engine and decent pipe and servos etc

for £800 you can pick up a well decent engined hpi baja or sorted losi T ;)

On 06/03/2019 at 17:31, DBXL Smithy said:

I am looking at getting back into RC I am wanting a petrol RC car preferably a KM X2 or a 30 Degree north truck.

Should I buy one brand new or wait out for a decent truck for around £800 second hand?

I have a Losi 5ive T that I am just about to sell, has two sets of wheels, Rovan  32.5 cc engine, Predator v2 pipe, Alloy Centre diff Carrier, driveshaft protectors, its a good runner, the only issue is it needs a new body shell, I rolled it the other day and broke the stock one, I was going to replace it with the 30DNT body as they are well priced and strong, I'm looking for £650, if you are interested PM me and I can Email you some photos.