• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Fpv on non RC device.

CrazeUK

Hey guys.

I have a query, don't know who to ask, so thought why not here.

I am in need of an fpv type device for a non rc application.

Simply.

Transmitter: person 1 to wear the camera (transmitter. Battery etc) on a head band type applicator.

Receiver: Person 2 wearing fpv / video glasses with a Receiver (battery etc).

Bonus: a sd card to record on either tx or rx.

How simple is this to do?

Can I use: TX-25mW 5.8G 48CH 700TVL FPV Transmitter Camera for Blade Inductrix QX90 Tiny Micro FPV Racing Quadcopter Drone RC Part

https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/cHi1UzKp

With simple fpv goggles OR video glasses and some form of receiver?

Thanks in advance?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

shouldn't be a problem mate vtx /cam powered by lipo on person and other person wearing goggles/screen etc if that what you mean ?

Ive had a mate stroll round a field testing the range on my quad plenty of times of course you can skip the quad parts like motors/esc /flightcontroller and just power an all in one cam vtx unit and other end either googles or screen with built in vtx  also taped my quad to top of rc car and drove it like that before as well lol

• Like 1

Should work fine.

Most of the FPV 5.8Ghz cameras need a power supply so try and find an all-in-one self-contained unit with a battery built-in.

FPV goggles from Banggood around £30 or more for higher resolutions. DVR recorder around £15.

• Like 2

Should work fine.

Most of the FPV 5.8Ghz cameras need a power supply so try and find an all-in-one self-contained unit with a battery built-in.

FPV goggles from Banggood around £30 or more for higher resolutions. DVR recorder around £15.
Hey thanks.
As for connecting, would it simply be:
Camera to power supply
Fpv goggles would just pick it up and presumably have an external connector for dvr?

a lot of the screens/google nowadays take a sd card for recording buddy so you should be fine etc like namastebuzz says look for all AIO system a lot neater :) one of our guys had an aio powered off his rc slash and just used his googles to pick up picture etc

its pretty straight forward nowadays without using a flight controller etc

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe a silly question, what does AIO stand for?

So I purchased new Eachine ev100 goggles. Cost me £50. Forgive me if I am ignorant, but the screens appear tiny. Is that on all goggles.

I have noticed the battery doesn't seem to be charging, although when you plug the battery into a micro USB and into the goggles it appears fine.

My next question is:
So I get 420tvl is bad resolution in comparison to 1000tvl.

But how does that compare to 720x480?
And can you get hd wireless cameras?

I ask this as the echine tx03 camera seems to be 620tvl only.

I got the camera and tested it against the glasses powered via USB. I bought
HankerMall FPV Camera Micro AIO 5.8G 40CH with Y Splitter for FPV Drone like Blade Inductrix FPV Tiny Whoop Eachine E010
, because of the reviews.

I was surprised at how clear it was. Although the camera got very hot.

What lithium battery should I use with it? (Remember it is going to be used as a stand alone camera, not on drone?)

I have realised I have a problem with the glasses. I am short sighted so wear contacts. Apparently because of that I get two images as opposed to the blended single image. So I need to sell them.

Which glasses do you recommend?I would like a larger image but without glasses that are too big?

Thanks