• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Kyosho Vone R and S

Dads203

Hi Guys,

I've had these for a while now but they get no use, I was wondering what the value would be, both cars are heavily hopped up.

One is Kyosho V one R and the other is V one S, I also have a mountain of spares most is still in the packaging. No radio gear

though apart from two Futaba servos. Just wondering if it's worth putting them back on the road or moving them on. 

I used to race these at an unofficial type club down in Hungerford a few years back. 

P1050991

P1050992

P1050996

P1060007

Any advice would be great 

Dan 

Very true, whilst the sun is out ;) 

I had a bucket load of fun with these back in the day, but ended up going electric with a few Tamiya on road cars (TA06 and TT01) Plus a Sand Scorcher and Rough Rider

I'll have a think about getting rid of the Kyosho's, what I don't want is for them to deteriorate and become worthless.

Dan 

4 minutes ago, Dads203 said:

Very true, whilst the sun is out ;) 

I had a bucket load of fun with these back in the day, but ended up going electric with a few Tamiya on road cars (TA06 and TT01) Plus a Sand Scorcher and Rough Rider

I'll have a think about getting rid of the Kyosho's, what I don't want is for them to deteriorate and become worthless.

Dan 

If you can afford not to sell them....store them in giant ziplock baggies, away from the sun, and in ten years they'll be worth a bit more!

I love nitro stuff..... Its just not child friendly so I too went brushless for running cars

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Fly In My Soup said:

Depends.......I'm pretty sure @Shudson is at least a hundred ?

Certainly feel it!!  But 30 years out!

I do have cars that haven't run for 10 years that usually start and run. Couple of months ago I started a Rossi .60 in one of my boats - hadn't been run since 1974 when I retired from competition. Haven't plucked up courage yet to try any of my OPS .60s. Anyway, don't have any 40% nitro, which is what they were set up for!