• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Tamiya Porsche 934 RSR - Tamico 10th Anniversay., Vaillant Edt. TA02SW Kit

53HRA

Just now, Guns said:

You building it?

Not sure what to do yet.

Might remove the chassis kit, wheels and tyres and put them in the Jagermeister box with the Jagermeister body and decals.  Then cut and paint the Vaillant shell and place it on the Jagermeister chassis that is currently used for the Starcard, then buy a cheap TA-02SW chassis for the Starcard shell.

Or just build the Vaiilant kit, or just not at all :doh:

Really undecided.

8 minutes ago, ChrisT said:

Not sure what to do yet.

Might remove the chassis kit, wheels and tyres and put them in the Jagermeister box with the Jagermeister body and decals.  Then cut and paint the Vaillant shell and place it on the Jagermeister chassis that is currently used for the Starcard, then buy a cheap TA-02SW chassis for the Starcard shell.

Or just build the Vaiilant kit, or just not at all :doh:

Really undecided.

WOW! At least you have options! All Ive done is go and buy a shelf from Argos to mount the sealed box on haha

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Guns said:

WOW! At least you have options! All Ive done is go and buy a shelf from Argos to mount the sealed box on haha

Gotta be the first boxed shlfer on display I've ever heard of :lol:

Just now, Guns said:

98 now ha

Yeah, keeping my eye on them lol

Seems the intial sales are slowing down. I guess there would of been an influx of buyers from the beginning buying them up in numbers, but the last few would take longer to clear than the first lot of kits.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Guns said:

Is it bad I really wanna build mine ha!

Decided I'll be building the shell up and dropping it on the Jagermeister chassis. The remainder kit from the Vaillant will go in the Jagermeister box with the shell etch.

Why not build the shell up first and then drop it on the TA02SW you already have? The chassis is nice to build compared to the standard one.

• 3 months later...