• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Upcoming tamiya releases

Fly In My Soup

Two new models on the horizon from Japanese legends tamiya!

TAO2SW Special Edition Porsche 934 RSR Valliant livery

tamiya_934_rsr.jpgSeems that TAMICO, one of the big european and german based Tamiya dealers will present a special version of the TA02SW chassis with Tamiya Porsche 934 RSR body in Vaillant livery. This body was used for the iconic 49400 Tamiya 30th Anniversary kit, which was based on a shortened TA05 chassis.

more info soon

TA07 MS chassis

TA07MS_logo.jpg

Tamiya-TA07-MS.jpg

TA07 MS Chassis

Tamiya is delighted to inform their customers that TRF (Tamiya Racing Factory) will be attending the JMRCA Japanese National Championship 2018 this coming weekend, and they are planning to use a prototype of a new chassis – the TA07 MS! They will also be dispensing advice to Tamiya users in attendance.

About the TA07 MS

A prototype of the TA07 MS chassis will appear in the Open class of the upcoming JMRCA Japanese National Championship 2018.
The TA07 MS takes the single belt-driven 4WD TA07 PRO chassis to a new level of performance.
Stay tuned to this site for more information about the chassis in the days following the race!

More info when available

View full news article

• Thanks 1

HNNNNNGG!! That Porsche body shell! :dribble:

Tamiya may rest of their laurels a bit much, but the sure produce some beautiful looking products!

The TA-07 tease has me intrigued. Since the drivetrain is a near-as-dammit copy of the Losi XXX-S drivetrain... I wonder if they've ran into the same issues that Losi did, during the car's evolution? It took three versions of the drive belt to perfect the XXX-S.

Of course, it may have nothing whatsoever to do with the drivetrain and it may just be a higher specced variant. If that's the case, I'd be quite an irritated TA-07 Pro owner!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like the Porsche is a limited run of 333 kits exclusive to Tamico, to celebrate 10 years in business.

Tamiya-Porsche-934-RSR-10-Jahre-TAMICO-V

Tamiya-Porsche-934-RSR-10-Jahre-TAMICO-V

This is basically a 934 black edition/Jagermeiser 40th edition with different decals.

Tamiya Porsche 934 RSR 10th Anniv. TAMICO Vaillant Edt. TA02SW Kit

The kit is numbered and strictly limited to 333 pieces.

1 hour ago, Oh How Original said:

Half tempted to order a Porsche myself and stick it in the loft.

Might be worth £195 in another 10 years :D 

If im reading it right, the hop ups are worth the £190 lol. The FRP chassis is £109