• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Small scale crawlers ... take your pick!

Nitroholic

First up, 1:24 scale HSP crawler. Works quite well for what it is. Comes complete with charger amd radio gear all included. The only thing I cannot find is the shell. You are not missing much as it was ugly, horrid colours...and fouled the wheels. I may have a go at 3D printing a cage to sit on it....and if so, I will update the listing accordingly.

Tested and working fine. Drove it around on the kitchen table this morning to check...

£25 posted 2nd class.

rZjosg9.jpg

Next up, we have a 1:35 scale crawler. Kit built, with motor and servo/speed controller. Designed to run on little 2S LiPo ( not inclued due to legislation ) but can supply specs if needed.

Every thing works fine except the rear lights. Headlights are good. Rear lights were a nightmare to solder, and even worse to clip into place without breaking the wires. In the end.,..I gave up.

Some spare screws and bits, plus the original tools. Just add a normal sized receiver and battery and off you go. Servo and ESC have standard connections. Only ever run indoors on carpet/tabletops etc. so tyres perfect and chassis unmarked.

Sale agreed on this one

dluMqwA.jpg

f7KFwMJ.jpg

Edited by Nitroholic