• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

HPI Baja parts

Nitroholic

All in the pics is open to offers, and does not include postage. Small items I can post for a few £££ based on weight, but larger items will be a bit more. If you require insurance etc. again...we can sort that out. Will confirm postage costs on request.

OK...

KCLm7jc.jpg

My old spare CY engine. Has a 26cc top end on it which has seen a fair bit of use, but still started and ran last time I tried. No warranty.....Includes clutch and coil/plug but no pullstart. Yours for the princely sum of £40 as you see it there.

Next up we have a job lot of engine parts:

xYrl64Z.jpg

New CY air filter...never used. £5

Working but used carb ( Walbro ) £20

36mm ( I think ) piston. Brand new. Never used. Full gasket set and gudgeon pin/clips/small end bearing. £15 for the lot or may split

Clutch...hardly used but has a chunk out of the corner on the friction material. Still works. £5 with stock spring

Flywheel...all good fins plus nut, circlip and woodruff key ( that little metal half-moon that is so easy to lose!) £10

clutch carrier, crankcase with mesh mod and clutch housing...offers. Can do job lots

Next pic....pile of steaming trash...

O9rbHEu.jpg

Ruined crank with knackered big end, broken fan housing and a cracked OBR head. £1,000,000 or near offer.  Sorry...thought this was E-Bay for a second......

Serious next lot...

Nd9wS0k.jpg

The 3 bags contain Elcon shock parts. I have no idea what these are worth, or if they are of use. If you can use them...yours for postage and a donation to the beer fund

We also have about 300mm of Tygon fuel pipe, a new in bag throttle linkage for the carb, 2 clutch bolts ( torx...so they don't round out ) a clunk filter, a kill switch and another clutch carrier. £1 per item plus postage. 1 Silverback wheel ( Mercenary...5B rear ) plus HPI closed cell foam. £10. I had to buy a pair to replace 1......now you dont have to!