• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Losi 5T Electric?

DBXL Smithy

Hello,

Since they made the Losi DBXL-E do you think they will ever come out and make a Losi 5T-E?

Not been in the RC game for ages so maybe they already have done this :D.

If they did do this I would actually go out and buy one.. 

I'd like to see Losi do it, when they did the DBXL-E, they did a nice job of straightening up the drive-train. However, they couldn't use the Max6 again, they'd have to go Max5. I'd like to see bigger battery boxes too. 

3 hours ago, Tug said:

I'd like to see Losi do it, when they did the DBXL-E, they did a nice job of straightening up the drive-train. However, they couldn't use the Max6 again, they'd have to go Max5. I'd like to see bigger battery boxes too. 

Would a Max 5 even be ok for a 5ive?

• 3 weeks later...
On 02/06/2018 at 11:55, DBXL Smithy said:

Didn't know it was that pricey.. would be awesome to have one though.

Not a big fan of petrol anymore rather have an electric RC car. 

I have a 30DNT and I run a Hobbyking trackstar ESC and Tenshock motor and I'm pretty pleased with it as I wanted to build an economy truck. I did however use the MGM conversion kit for the Losi 5T 

23 minutes ago, mond said:

I think people overpower their 8th scales with 6S so think 8S isn't enough. In reality 8S is incredibly powerful. 

Yeah I've never seen the fascination with 6s in 8th scales either, my old 8th scale buggies and truggies were fast enough for anyone bashing, assuming you don't want to set speed records, it's more than ample.