• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Kyosho komatsu 1/50 excavator

Fly In My Soup

IRC hydraulic excavator boasts ultra-realistic finish and mechanical action, 
upgraded with a reinforced clutch.

4_1_21.jpg

2_4_50.jpg

Meet the new upgraded IRC model of the export specification KOMATSU PC1250-8 hydraulic excavator with its distinctive black bucket and the KOMATSU logo emblazoned on both sides of the boom. The immaculately detailed finish is matched with realistic left/right & fwd/rev caterpillar track function, up/down boom movement, fwd/back arm movement, fwd/back bucket movement and swinging upper cab. In addition, the new upgraded model features a reinforced built-in clutch that can lift loads up to 30g as well as metal tracks that deliver improved operating stability. When you feel the heft of this model, you know its built like a hard working construction machine. A special transmitter puts the same control patterns (JIS system) of the real machine in your hands. Three (A,B,C) infrared channels allow 3 machines to be operated together. Fully assembled and finished in amazing detail, just add alkaline batteries for the transmitter and the model and the KOMATSU PC1250-8 is ready for work.

●Full 6 channel control: 2ch for free left/right control, 1ch for up/down boom control, 1ch for up/down arm control, 1ch for bucket dig/dump control, and 1ch for rotating the swing cab.
●Specially designed infrared transmitter (IRC) provides full control with four sticks and 6 channels.
●Three operating channels (A,B,C) allow up to three machines to be operated together without interference.
●Features highly detailed finish, down to the uniform of the operator figure.
●Die cast zinc alloy caterpillar tracks recreate realistic construction machine form and style.
●Special transmitter adopts JIS system control pattern.
●Compact 1/50 scale with a length of 365mm allows convenient indoor display.
●Highly detailed finish is suitable as an interior display model.

5_1_15.jpg

3_1_40.jpg

6_2_13.jpg

http://rc.kyosho.com/en/66002hga.html

View full news article

Want so badly!  And the controller is the same as a 1:1 so no flapping around looking like a muppet when I start tracking over the table and start a trench through the trifle with it, and I'm not joking!

• Haha 2

The price sounds good, features look decent but its going to be tiny. Won't be able to use it for digging the flowerbeds, just the odd plant pot.....

I'm impressed too and usually not into these. But i can just imagine a whole fleet of them coming out. All togeher in a sand pit would be fun. But for how long lol. 

I wonder if anyone used the blizzard tracks chassis and built anything cool on it. 

Edited by RCbutcher