• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hellhorns wraith project.

Hell horn.

Vanquish parts fitted. No problems. Drive shafts sorted. 

Also had a driver pop over to give it a go.  Almost fits in. But think he needs to grow a bit. So I will keep on looking. 

Edited by Hell horn.

So then. Today I managed to get some work done on the car.  Swapped the rear about to remove the rad frame As I didn't like it. Half way to sorting it out. Now it runs 2 scx10 links that i modified to get right. 

Fitted some lights. And messed with the set up a bit. Seems to be a bit better now. Shocks are softer so work loads better. 

Also my Bluetooth speaker arrived. Its tiny. So hopefully it will fit in well and look good. Need to make a holder for it now. 

Edited by Hell horn.

So got my driver for the wraith. All fitted in. Bit of messing about to Get it to fit. And need to move the steering wheel a Bit. But all seems good so far. Also need new seat belts as my ones fell apart. 

Edited by Hell horn.

I went with him as he looks the most normal out of any of  the guys I looked at.

Well it's a juice nano Bluetooth speaker . I randomly got it on eBay super cheap and brand new.  Will see if i can find one. 

On the car front. I have swapped some shocks around. And seems to be working loads better Now. 

Edited by Hell horn.

Bit more work on the wraith. 

Ordered a metal axle case for the car. Same look as the standard one.  Made of steal. Very nice. Have a second one on order now. At £15 a go. Definitely worth it . 

Pics to follow in a bit. 

Also made up a front upper link to replace the plastic ones. And replaced the rear plastic ones with a set from what's left of the scout.  

Thinking next look in to metal shock mounts and axle bits. And a 2 speed gear box maybe. 

• 2 weeks later...

So I had the chance to get the wraith out today. Only in the garden. But still loads of fun. 

No big problems. Just a lost nut and some adjustments to the servo. Sorry no video. As it was just me. But loads of fun. 

Edited by Hell horn.
  • Like 1