• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Arial SCX10 ii (Kit Version) PRICE DROP £300

RobFandango

Hi All,

I am considering selling my Axial SCX10ii due to complete lack of use. After building it has been used no more than 3 times and all indoors. The tyres are unglued and is unmarked other than a very small scratch to one of the alloy sway bars which is not visible now built.

It has a Savox Waterproof servo, Brushless Crawler motor and ESC to match, I have also added a highly detailed Killerbodies land rover shell which is completely unmarked and cost £95 from model sport just a couple of weeks ago. Comes with no radio gear or batteries, I imagine you all already have your own anyway. Original shell is included but is not my finest work, perfectly good for crawling though. Comes with all boxes and spare parts etc.

I would consider doing a deal on a Traxxas Slash but has to be in great condition. 

I am advertising for £425 all in, collection will need to be from Benfleet Essex.

Photo%2005-04-2018,%2008%2040%2014.jpg?d

Photo%2005-04-2018,%2008%2040%2024.jpg?d

Photo%2005-04-2018,%2008%2040%2045.jpg?d

Photo%2005-04-2018,%2008%2040%2049.jpg?d

Photo%2005-04-2018,%2008%2041%2019.jpg?d

Photo%2005-04-2018,%2008%2041%2025.jpg?d

Thanks guys

Rob

Edited by RobFandango

I have a lot of interest in the body on Facebook, ping me a decent offer and you never know but it needs to include the motor and ESC, I don't have any use for that stuff on any of my other models.

Edited by RobFandango

25 minutes ago, RobFandango said:

I have a lot of interest in the body on Facebook, ping me a decent offer and you never know but it needs to include the motor and ESC, I don't have any use for that stuff on any of my other models.

No problem, I don't have any use for it either, but if the body does sell, hit me with a number via PM for what's left :good:

Technically I could post as i have all the boxes still, but it wouldn't be cheap, I would also need to be paid by bank transfer to avoid the usual PayPal pitfalls.

There is no point in me breaking this all up guys, im getting too much interest as a whole. Im happy to split the body as its an extra anyway but the rest needs to be combined.

Edited by RobFandango

3 hours ago, big gaz said:

What kind of slash?

i have one that’s had hundreds spent on it.......

i wouldnt be interested in the motor and esc though.

maybe worth a shot??

I am not really interested in one that’s had hundreds spent on it, would only be a waste as all I’m doing is messing around with it.

The motor and esc although not people’s first choice do the job perfectly fine, does everything as it should.

11 minutes ago, RobFandango said:

I am not really interested in one that’s had hundreds spent on it, would only be a waste as all I’m doing is messing around with it.

The motor and esc although not people’s first choice do the job perfectly fine, does everything as it should.

Not a problem. I meant by saying the above is that you can abuse it till the cows come home and it will still want more. :good:

What slash is it? Yes I may be interested in a deal depending on what you propose, feel free to pm me some pics. I’m going up to Birmingham for the next few days so depending on location meeting up may be possible.

Still sitting here guys, open to an offer close to the asking price, still not been used once.

I have a raptor/slash now so not looking for one of those, would prefer a straight sale.

Again I'm happy to sell the aftermarket body separately but only once the truck has sold as if it doesn't sell ill just keep it on the shelf.

Hi guys, both not really what I’m looking for, drift car does look great but won’t get used anymore than this. 

I do want a drift car but not such a high level/cost, probably just get a Tamiya or HPI.

thanks for the offers though!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...