• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

(SOLD) LRP.32 and 3 speed savage transmission with custom metal first gear (bullet proof)

taiwan

hey guys, making my savage xl brushless so selling up on some of the parts that arent going to be needed anymore.

Whole lot im looking for £200 all in delivered and fee's covered. (or a swap for some 4-6s 120-150amp brushless esc+motor. must be suitable for 1/8th)

LRP.32 spec with pullstarter, clutch and hardened bell.
Savage 3 speed, with reverse module and custom made metal first gear as pictured.

Metal 47t spur gear. (cant remember brand) looks like robinsons

Motor mount, and plate. Plate has crack, but i have a spare savage purple that will come with package.

Savox 1258 servo for throttle and brake.

Fastrax Exhaust.

Spare fuel hose, 2 spare glow plugs. (one in engine working perfectly)

I do have XL TVP's also but they have been drilled in places for mid tank modding etc. But should you want these to sweeten the deal, im willing to part with them in the price.

The perfect powerhouse drop in package for HPI savages.

More background on the engine.

LRP run in process completed (tempreture run in). After run oil used, and sat up for roughly a year. Stored indoors. It upset neighbours so stopped using, and thus the brushless build instead.

Thats really it. Ive never started to tune it, its never run hot. Its never had death. Still on factory set needles.

I can on request get the engine running on a vid if it helps the sale.

More pics available HERE

Thanks for looking.

IMG_6703_zps45z2yu4k.jpg

IMG_6709_zpsekxowiqq.jpg

Edited by taiwan

was running a smaller mid tank. 125cc trophy truggy tank instead of the 160 savage. but I if I remember correct, it was somewhere near 3 full tanks, by the time it got up to temp and then shut off. cooled and started up again a few times.

But definately no more than 5 tanks.