• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Supersavages Losi 5ive B

supersavage

I've been trying to decide what oils to go with as I had a pretty nice set up with my 5ive T and I'm wondering if the same oil set up would work slightly better due to the buggy being a bit lighter. The oils I ran in my truck were a bit lighter than what most people run I think and that's why I'm wondering if they might work better in the buggy. 

1 hour ago, Rover Man said:

PM Me your full address Marc 

Do you want me to send you a standard clutch ive got spare ??? Just to get you going 

Will do. 

I think I have a new one lying around somewhere in my box of random bits though I need to check. Not sure I have the bolts and washers  though. 

16 minutes ago, .AJ. said:

Looks the dogs wotsits mate :good:

It's definitely impressive and the little "race" orientated bits are definitely an improvement over the truck. The only annoying thing is I think I may have to strip it down and rebuild as I've spotted a couple of mistakes, but I've got no excuse not to do that anyway as I know a 5ive inside out.

Hoping to get some better pics up later. 

3 minutes ago, Rover Man said:

What receiver battery do you have ??? Got a Killer RC lipo sitting here ??  

I don't have one at the moment, I need to get a receiver as well so I'm hoping I may be able to find a hard case battery on my searches that will fit as don't the BRCA require them now? I can't remember. I'm also not keen on how close to exhaust is to the battery box (will post pic in mo) so I think hard case might be a good idea.