• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Everything I have for sale, electrics, rollers, large scale, touring car stuff.

Oh How Original

Sorry I know the topic title isn't very descriptive, but I realised I'd made 4 different sales topics with a few items in each over the last month by mistake.

I thought I would just put everything in this one then keep updating it as and when, if it's really needed I can add a bit more detail to the title, but their is so much stuff it would be hard to add a bit of everything.

All items include PayPal fees and UK mainland postage, please allow a couple of days for postage because we have some unpredictable weather here at the moment so I can't always get to the Post Office and when I do it's sometimes closed if the power goes down.

I'm just trying to raise funds for another RC I've seen, so not really looking for trades, but I'd consider some decent servos if offered (standard size) or maybe some 1.9 crawler related tyres.

I may have some more items coming up, including my entire GoPro set up and some other bits and pieces, so keep checking back as it'd be edited at random times.

Current wanted items!

Standard size servo, digital only, speed more important than kg.

Front and rear bumpers for SCX10, ideally RC4WD, Tough Armour or BGR Fab, something nice!

RC4WD 8274 or SSD Ox winch.

SCX10 Deadbolt cage, or Proline Ridgeline cage to fit Deadbolt.

May accept other trades, RC related, try me :)

Pro-line ProMT roller, really good solid fun truck, just at the moment I am making some space and funds and this is the first one to go.

The only 'issue' I am aware of, is when removing the electrics, I somehow managed to mis-place one of the wheelnuts, I don't like selling things mis-matched and I don't have a matching one so I'd rather sell it as needing a set of wheelnuts, which are just M4 nuts.

The shocks are smooth, the drivetrain is smooth, everything is straight and as it should be, obviously some signs of use, but nothing broken upon inspection.

The orange and purple shells have damage and have been repaired, but are perfectly usable for bashing and still look okay, the blue shell has never been run, only used for pictures and on the shelf, I was pleased with how it came out so I didn't want to wreck it.

Please note this is a rolling chassis only, no electrics at all are included.

Looking for £160.

25911812718_f096a53b00_b.jpg

39784113341_e04e3dbbbf_b.jpg

25911812418_67a5816838_b.jpg

39784113081_d7a362ae39_b.jpg

39784112971_84aec01094_b.jpg

Castle/Axial Vanguard brushless combo.

The ESC has had the sticker removed when checking for a fault, which turned out to be the motor and was replaced by Castle, so the motor actually hasn't seen much use at all.

Put some heatshrink on the battery wires simply because the silicone had a nick in one side, so instead of doing any damage, I put some extra protection on, the wires are fine, it's never had any faults etc... It was purely the outer silicone on the wire.

SOLD

39784314561_330f238c22_b.jpg

HPI SFL-11MG servo, BNIB, warranty replacement from HPI, with alloy horn.

24.7kg @ 6.0v.

£45.

DSC_6677.JPG

Brand new HPI chassis, from my kit, still sealed.

£45

DSC_6689.JPG

Basher Bad Bug, bought a pair of these for me and my old man, but unfortunately, I've not got round to putting electrics in it and have a few projects/repairs on the go so can't see me doing it anytime soon.

Includes a servo, which does require a very small modification, but it's easy.

Body isn't painted or even trimmed yet, it rolls smoothly etc...

SOLD.

37574466324_439e944402_b.jpg

37574466264_4a7d4f30c5_b.jpg

Spektrum SR201, came in a working model, doesn't suit my radio gear.

SOLD

26509789939_36902c9e9c_b.jpg

Schumacher SST, it does come with the manual, I forgot to take a picture of it though.

I'm unsure if their is more to the spec than that, so if anyone could confirm that, that'd be a great help.

Everything runs smoothly, the motor will be taken out but the servo will be left in, it's a Futaba S3003 that's in it, looks to be in very good condition, few chassis marks but nothing major and the servo doesn't look very used either.

Comes with a new Hot Bodies Mazda 6 body.

Really not sure on value, so I will ask for £60? But open to offers/trades.

25187742997_9730137702_b.jpg

40027481512_2ed45a3b94_b.jpg

Hudy ultimate set up station for touring cars.

I am quite sure it's not complete, based on pictures I have researched, but their is still a good few bits here and it might do for spares for someone in case you lose a part or break a part maybe?

Please inspect the picture.

Not sure, the box is tatty from being stored in a garage, but theirs no reason it shouldn't all function how it's supposed to.

Again, I'm not quite sure on value, only seen fully complete ones at around £80-100.

The main board of it is quite heavy though so postage won't be cheap so I will say £35.

25187742927_4e83440a48_b.jpg

Team Magic touring car spring set and a brand new set of HPI wheels and tyres, not even glued yet.

£15, will do deal if taken with any of the touring car items.

26186644318_77be471796_b.jpg

Kyosho Mini Inferno ST.

Again, this is untested electrically, but the suspension works good, it runs smoothly with no binding or nasty noises and their isn't any reason it shouldn't work again, their is one bad point and that's the tyres are split, presumably just due to being sat, so it will need a fresh set but they aren't expensive for these smaller scale vehicles.

Could be a great little basher for someone or for a youngster.

Some spares included with it too.

They look pretty awesome online, I just don't have a use for it at the moment with other stuff on the go and typically my nephew wants a crawler, not something faster.

Again I'm just not 100% sure on the value, so please correct me if I'm way off but I'll say £50.

40027481262_16d5e9ea9d_b.jpg

39349191574_67c736b29a_b.jpg

Spektrum DX2E & SRS4201 receiver still has film on it.

£50.

20180205_164523

Edited by Oh How Original

8 minutes ago, evssv said:

mini st..... what leccys r in it?is it rtr?artr...fewpicsof shell offpls dude:yes:

Just the stock brushed ones by the looks of it, I assume they're standard anyway, no radio gear with it, but it did work last time he run it he said.

Will Whatsapp you some pictures across :good:

I''ll take the spectrum receiver if no ones beaten me to it, though can you give me chance to check my gear tomorrow to see if it is actually compatible. Made mistake a few times already of buying incompatible receivers thanks to Spectrum changing things again and again, plus shops selling me receivers saying 'yes mate that should work fine'. 

16 minutes ago, Dirt-540 said:

I''ll take the spectrum receiver if no ones beaten me to it, though can you give me chance to check my gear tomorrow to see if it is actually compatible. Made mistake a few times already of buying incompatible receivers thanks to Spectrum changing things again and again, plus shops selling me receivers saying 'yes mate that should work fine'. 

It's already sold I'm afraid.

2 hours ago, big gaz said:

If anyone is interested in the receiver, I would be interested in the dx2e :good:

Shoot me an offer Gaz, I might keep the rx myself.

I put them up together because it could have been a good way of someone getting into decent radio ownership, then just buy a better handset when more models are purchased.

• .AJ. locked this topic