• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Traxxas Fiesta Internal Cover

MuntyScruntfundle

Hi there.

Does anyone know of an internal cover for the Traxxas Ford Fiesta Rally?  Which from what I can tell, it's basically the same chassis as the short course and others.

Reason for asking, it was out in the snow yesterday and handled really well until it picked up twice it's own weight of slush.  All the snow spray runs up inside the body and drops into the chassis tray.  It stopped working with a load of red flashing lights but was all ok after thawing out upside down over a bucket!

I can't help thinking stones/dust and all sorts of muck could be kept away from all the expensive bits with a simple clip on cover, but I can't find any.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Dusty motors(available on modelsport) make chassis covers. They do them to fit the traxxas slash and like you say the fiesta chassis looks very similar to a SCT chassis.

https://www.modelsport.co.uk/dusty-motors-traxxas-slash-2wd-protection-dust-cover-black/rc-car-products/422698