• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Wanted absima maverick strada

RCmk

1 hour ago, capri-boy said:

Only the Strada / Absima? 

Its for my nephew for his 12th birthday, he's  just starting out, and I'd prefer he got a brushed rc for his 1st and something easy to learn and work on and fairly strong, oh and upgradeable once he's clued on abit more. Maybe a tamiya but more towards the absima or the maverick as parts are fairly cheap .

58 minutes ago, RCmk said:

Its for my nephew for his 12th birthday, he's  just starting out, and I'd prefer he got a brushed rc for his 1st and something easy to learn and work on and fairly strong, oh and upgradeable once he's clued on abit more. Maybe a tamiya but more towards the absima or the maverick as parts are fairly cheap .

:thumbsup:

I've had many strada's and various clones thereof @(absima, hsp, himoto) - other than the design issues with them I rate them highly for the price.  My question was as I have a barely used Helion Dominus 4WD 10TR roller (with servo) sat doing nothing.  It's a step above the strada quality wise but still a budget RC - 1/10 the same but slightly bigger - the strada's cheat and use the same base chassis for all versions so the XT seems to be actually on the smaller side for a 1/10.  Spares / hop ups are from wheelspin / freeprawn and prob loads of other places.  If your interested drop me a pm.

59 minutes ago, capri-boy said:

:thumbsup:

I've had many strada's and various clones thereof @(absima, hsp, himoto) - other than the design issues with them I rate them highly for the price.  My question was as I have a barely used Helion Dominus 4WD 10TR roller (with servo) sat doing nothing.  It's a step above the strada quality wise but still a budget RC - 1/10 the same but slightly bigger - the strada's cheat and use the same base chassis for all versions so the XT seems to be actually on the smaller side for a 1/10.  Spares / hop ups are from wheelspin / freeprawn and prob loads of other places.  If your interested drop me a pm.

Thanks and appreciate the offer, will look into it more but need a rtr brushed something or other for him with charger and so on. 

And only have till Thursday to find something suitable for him.

Again thanks Capri and if I'm interested I'll get back to you asap  

43 minutes ago, RCmk said:

Thanks and appreciate the offer, will look into it more but need a rtr brushed something or other for him with charger and so on. 

And only have till Thursday to find something suitable for him.

Again thanks Capri and if I'm interested I'll get back to you asap  

Np - I could sort it as such but i'm away from tomorrow till the weekend.