• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Nitros valuation, Thunder tiger EK4, T-Maxx, HPI Rush Evo

TehMarchant

Since moving back to cardiff I havent found time to use any of my cars. I have recently moved into a smaller apartment and really don't have space so i'll be selling up.

Be Aware, Everything here will be sold as spares or repairs as I havent used them in about 5 years and haven't got the fuel, glow starters or batteries to test them.

Thunder tiger EK4 S2

These have been know as absolute monsters and are a pretty rare model, They're fitted with a .70 heli engine!

This is missing a receiver but with everything now its worth going 2.4. Will come with starting shaft and an untested transmitter.

WfBIdcz.jpg

alXPYgN.jpg

FlavhHU.jpg

2bhl3jC.jpg

QlYHOss.jpg

jUu77tq.jpg

QelkCQv.jpg

Traxxas T-Maxx

What I believe was the first gen of T-Maxx, includes the EZ start system but it looks like the earth wire has broken off it, I do have the EZ start unit somewhere but it was lost in the move so this can be included if I find it. It has reverse but the controller is once again untested.

bn1HwpP.jpg

tEljx8w.jpg

KADeABJ.jpg

pByDmpO.jpg

7WslRrH.jpg

AlGdn9T.jpg

HPI Rush EVO

This Rush was always my baby, my one true nitro. Ill be honest its had a hard life but has always been strong. comes with alloy shocks, metal exhaust spare wheels a rotostart system but i cant find the starting shaft, was running 2.4 so doesnt currently have a receiver fitted so ill include 2 in case one has a problem and also an untested transmitter. Unfortunately I cant find the body shell.

gZYXBv5.jpg

6dyC52X.jpg

km4Ajau.jpg

R1xQBss.jpg

Thanks Guys and gals.

Ryan

42 minutes ago, sunny said:

Hmmm the EK4 looks interesting if only there was a way to convert to brushless

The main thing about the EK4 is the pure savagery of the .70 engine it has, you couldn't possibly remove that could you? :'(

10 minutes ago, evssv said:

I`d put them all on ebay at say 25-30 quid start and see were they end up......:good:

Probably what i'll end up doing, have found a few spares for some of them i'll just throw in as well.

34 minutes ago, TehMarchant said:

The main thing about the EK4 is the pure savagery of the .70 engine it has, you couldn't possibly remove that could you? :'(

Probably what i'll end up doing, have found a few spares for some of them i'll just throw in as well.

pm sent....:yes:

• 1 year later...
On 01/04/2019 at 15:29, Lr.wolf said:

I know this was a long time ago but do you still have you ek4 and tmax? 

Cheers

If you hover your cursor arrow over the Ops username you will see that you can send him a private message, ...I believe an alert will go to his private email that way so you're more likely to get a response. 

FYI ~ The Op (TehMarchant) hasn't been on here in over 6 months now according to his profile page (Last visitedOctober 13, 2018). 

37 minutes ago, GMballistic said:

If you hover your cursor arrow over the Ops username you will see that you can send him a private message, ...I believe an alert will go to his private email that way so you're more likely to get a response. 

FYI ~ The Op (TehMarchant) hasn't been on here in over 6 months now according to his profile page (Last visitedOctober 13, 2018). 

Yea I was browsing on my phone and am just new here but have worked out how to send a pm so have sent him one so will wait and see. 

Thanks for the advice though always appreciated the help when new to a forum 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Lr.wolf said:

Yea I was browsing on my phone and am just new here but have worked out how to send a pm so have sent him one so will wait and see. 

Thanks for the advice though always appreciated the help when new to a forum 

You're more than welcome and hope you enjoy the forum. ☺️