• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Who are MSUK ???

yoodoo

I guessed nick worked at ms. Whilst ther mayb saw an opportunity and ms supported it. Still do. Wherever nick is now the lucky man or lad i think he was. He must be a pc whizz. 

Nick use to work at modelsport before he went off traveling. The shop use to offer discounts to members but sadly that went over 5 years ago, not sure why. I believe that they still support the forum in some ways but not sure how. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Guns said:

It used to be owned by Modelsport Im sure. Gold Members used to get points from orders and you cpuld save the points up for money off like a Nectar card. 

I remember that. You had to link your MSUK account with your modelsport account, clocked up quite a few points over the years.

2 minutes ago, ChrisT said:

I remember that. You had to link your MSUK account with your modelsport account, clocked up quite a few points over the years.

How do you remember that when you joined in 2015 and the loyalty points thing ended years before that?

I've just looked at that "Powered by insanity" project of Nick's and wondered if he/you done a tarmac run on it.That would be interesting.Also,did the ESC survive the snow???

J

On 5/29/2017 at 20:43, yoodoo said:

I've just looked at that "Powered by insanity" project of Nick's and wondered if he/you done a tarmac run on it.That would be interesting.Also,did the ESC survive the snow???

J

The ESC was fully waterproof so did survive the snow, I actually went through 3 of them, 2 blew up, 1 in the snow and 1 on a speed run on tarmac.

It was mostly pure torque, even with ridiculous gearing, I couldn't get the torque down.