• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Slash shells...what do you use?

18 minutes ago, yoodoo said:

I have seen a few shells for the Slash on Ebay and think ,compared to 1/10 scale touring shells they are extortionate! 

What do you fellas use for your Slash?

J

i will be selling my slash shells as one lot very soon.

20 minutes ago, yoodoo said:

I have seen a few shells for the Slash on Ebay and think ,compared to 1/10 scale touring shells they are extortionate! 

What do you fellas use for your Slash?

J

I was paying about £35 for a clear shell. Best bet if you dont care is buy second hand ones off rtrs, like the Helion

• Like 1

Must just be me or has everything gone through the roof? I was looking through MS and seen a Defender shell being sold for £92.00!!! C'mon ,I have seen the same on eBay for a hell of a lot less a couple of years ago(£20 ish).Thats it you see,something in the RC world gets "fashionable" and the price goes up,up,up.

J

I agree the shells are expensive but i dont tend to replace them more than once every couple of years... certainly on the Slash, i think the current shell im running will be in tatters before i swap it for something else.

On my SCX10, ive probably gone through 4 bodies in 2-3 years but thats only because ive fancied a change and rather than buying a whole new rig, changing the shell has meant ive got a whole new look without the outlay

• Like 1