• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Proboat Blackjack 29 v3: 4s vs 6s

J.K

No worries at all Dan, thanks for the positive feedback! 

She's quick on 4s, but and absolute BLAST on 6s! You'd prob get her to go even faster once you look into sharpened, balanced props and maybe a different pitch but I need to learn about that stuff first! :lol: 

1.20 wow that was either skills or luck lol.  Skills yeah  i did the same thing with a tc nitro car. Send it into a spin and park next to a wall. I got good at it then it flipped and snapped the exhaust stinger off. 

13 hours ago, Ross9999992 said:

That thing flies on 6s :yes:

Never really looked into rc boats before, what's a setup like that go for minus batteries?

over £300 new or around £220 used

On 28/04/2017 at 13:54, RCbutcher said:

1.20 wow that was either skills or luck lol.  Skills yeah  i did the same thing with a tc nitro car. Send it into a spin and park next to a wall. I got good at it then it flipped and snapped the exhaust stinger off. 

4 hours ago, evssv said:

:lol::mf_dribble::lol:I've almost hit curbs doing this on me bike  :sweatingbullets:

:lol: My heart literally skipped a beat! I find you have to look just ahead of the boat when running it, taking me a while to get used to!

• Like 1

On 28/04/2017 at 08:45, Ross9999992 said:

That thing flies on 6s :yes:

Never really looked into rc boats before, what's a setup like that go for minus batteries?

I bought mine new for £300 a couple of weeks back, they seem to have crept up slightly to about £320 now but for a very high quality RTR boat with decent Spektrum radio it's really not that bad. A pair of decent batteries set you back at least £60.

That looks fast. I ended up getting the FT011 for £80 and its so much fun. Only 4S - i doubt very much it will be capable of 6S without an ESC upgrade. The FT011 is really fast but i would like it to go faster :)

Ringo