• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

HPI BAJA 5B -reduced

thomper87

FOR SALE - £650on

hpi baja 5b-ss. This has had numerous upgrades listed below. the front window also has a mount for a go pro attached to it. It runs well and has several tanks of fuel through it and I have only used shell optimum and mx7 2 stroke oil to a 1:25 mix. It starts with only a couple of pulls and idles fine. selling complete not looking to break

Hostile MX Hard Front Tyres 

Hostile MX Hard Rear Tyres 

Turtle Racing Rear Shock Brace

Turtle Racing Front Brace and Tower

Turtle Racing Front Chassis Brace 

DDM Dominator V2 Pipe 

Kill Switch 

Innovative-RC enclosed chassis

RSX Aluminum Side Window Flame Style 

Killer RC "Killer Cables" Suspension Limiting Cables Front and Rear 

Outwears Airfilter Sock 

Outwears Pullstart Sock

Leather Rear arm guard

Roof Guard

FlySky Transmitter

collection preferred due to large cost of postage but if purchaser wishes to organise collection and delivery thats fine :-) located in Washing NE37

Edited by thomper87
Update collection postcode

10 hours ago, Carpmart said:

Strangely I've been thinking about a Baja... I'm interested, but think you're about £500 out on the price... I'm assuming you won't accept that offer? 

sorry bud no the baja and upgrades i have spent over £1500. i couldnt possibly go that low

56 minutes ago, thomper87 said:

sorry bud no the baja and upgrades i have spent over £1500. i couldnt possibly go that low

I understand your investment, sadly we rarely see much of our outlay back with RC.  

Because of the price of a brand new Losi, you'll never see your investment back in the way you are hoping.  My suggestion would be to break it, assuming you can be bothered?  If you can't be bothered, you'll need to move your price much closer to the value I suggested else you'll sitting on it for a long time... 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Carpmart said:

I understand your investment, sadly we rarely see much of our outlay back with RC.  

Because of the price of a brand new Losi, you'll never see your investment back in the way you are hoping.  My suggestion would be to break it, assuming you can be bothered?  If you can't be bothered, you'll need to move your price much closer to the value I suggested else you'll sitting on it for a long time... 

no bother ebay might be the best option i guess. although i hate ebay haha

2 hours ago, thomper87 said:

no bother ebay might be the best option i guess. although i hate ebay haha

as above i doubt youll get what you're asking for on ebay either and judging by the fees they will charge on £900 id stay away lol

Edited by Pistonpower