• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

rc18b/t front ride height?

quakebo

I have a rc18t which is all standard except for motor and esc and the front ride height is good.  Now my rc18b has gpm carbon chassis and all alloy parts and the front ride height is lower than on my rc18t why is this?  I would like to get the ride heights the same at the front.

B for buggy. 

T for truggy. 

Truggies are based on buggies but bigger tires. Longer shocks mayb too. Sometimes custom chassis sets lower the chassis too but idk about the rc18s. 

Edited by RCbutcher

RC18B with the GPM CC is more so for racing hence its lower front end stance allows it to hug the ground more have better center of gravity and means swifter on the corners.
used to set my RC18T converted to buggy with a really low front end and rear when i had the mamba 8000kv fitted.
my second RC18t i retro fitted rear shock towers on the front and added a set of rear shocks to the front, it gave the whole truck a higher lift appearance , BUT i had to have a custom one off body made to fit the new shock and tower setup .