• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

My Mugen mbx7eco......

9 minutes ago, Smoothybb said:

Yeah I see dirt on that rear diff case, have a word with your cleaner! :whistling:

When's it going to be running?

Still not  decided yet  .......:yes:..well it's not  gonna take long to cleaned it is really :lol:

Edited by evssv

1 minute ago, evssv said:

not sure tbh.:huh:...been offered a untested rb engine for 20 squid delivered but it needs bump box.:rolleyes:..which I aint got or don't really want........:rolleyes:

nothing wrong with nitro, more tinkering than brushless, thought you like tinkering.

Edited by froggy8

19 minutes ago, QRC said:

Can't beat a good nitro

Yes you can, and should.

I prefer a sledgehammer for ease. If you can't see into the crankcase, it requires another blow! :boredlook: 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, QRC said:

Can't beat a good nitro, as long as you have the patience of a saint !!.

A nitro being the correct word, every collection reeds "a" nitro, no more no less. Mine (ST-1) has been fantastic since I found the sweet spot on tuning it, love it when I run it but I'd not want more than one.

3 minutes ago, Bigjimknickers said:

A nitro being the correct word, every collection reeds "a" nitro, no more no less. Mine (ST-1) has been fantastic since I found the sweet spot on tuning it, love it when I run it but I'd not want more than one.

I have my savvy 5.2......so that's my 1.....:yes:..but may go nitro with this for cheapness to get up n running....:good:

I ditched my box, too much hassle but then rotostarts arent perfect and p/starts break at the worst time. Pros and cons for all of them. I quite like the big red setup with roto and p/start in one.