• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

LC Racing EMB-1 ~ Full race setup, ready to race.

MattyV6

Hi I'm selling my spare micro, it's an EMB-1 and comes as a complete setup thats ready to race. Charge it up and go 1f642.png:)

Price is £130 posted or £120 picked up from either The Eurotech Arena in Plymouth or TRAC (Torbay) 1f642.png:)

This is a very good price considering what you are getting, the car is set up ready to race. I lent it to a friend who entered the Torbay Micro National round with us and he did very well with it.

What's included....

It comes with 5 shells, 1 brand new and ready to paint. 5 lipos (2 of the balance leads need soldering but work/charge spot on), charger, power supply, wheel transmitter, 1 receiver, 1 LC racing 28mm motor, 1 unbranded 28mm motor, 7 sets of wheels and tyres (some foams, Yellow rally blocks etc), front cvd's, spare esc, spare servo, spare pinions, loads of spare bearings, losi mini 8 roll bars, lots of spare screws and a host of spare parts. Arms, spurs, gears etc

The car itself is fitted with a 60 amp hobbywing EzRun esc and the spare unbranded motor and is very quick if you wish to turn the punch and your end points up. I've also fitted the Carisma pro pistons to it last month. It handles really well and is a competitive car 1f642.png:)

The only thing that's not included are my custom wing mounts, I have the standard ones included. Also my yellow wheels.

Strangley the Wheel transmitter and receiver picture hasn't saved to my phone but i will take another and upload it.

Cheers

No automatic alt text available.

Image may contain: 1 person

Image may contain: food

Image may contain: candles

Edited by MattyV6
  • Like 1

Hi Ian sorry it sold through a Facebook post i put up last night about 5 mins after i posted this advert. It was a cracking car, i'm sad to see it go :(

Not sure about the pm's, i will have a look now.