• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Team associated TC4, schumacher fireblade evo (sold) and rclab 7-6.0

Rustypeb89

I'm selling a few of my old cars. I will try and explain there condition and show it in the pics as best as I can if you have any questions or want more pics please ask. No electronics are included the ones in the pics don't work. I would prefer collection from Narborough, Norfolk so you can look at them before buying or I am happy to post tracked or by courier. 

I am open to offers on the prices. Payment by cash or Paypal. 

PM me or ask on here for any more info.

Team associated TC4, This is in good condition as I quit racing soon after buying this car, I have also recently rebuilt the shocks. £70

IMG_2777_zps0zuy0olw.jpg

IMG_2776_zps9jumwatv.jpg

IMG_2775_zpstqhucuqj.jpg

(On hold) Fireblade evo, ok condition needs shocks and diff rebuilt also a split in diff housing tried to show in last pic, could do with new wheels/tires too. body and under shell are usable but not the best. electronics will be removed. Good for spares or to get going again. £50 (Sold) 

IMG_2782_zpsfpcm15lr.jpg

IMG_2783_zpsrmj8flbo.jpg

IMG_2784_zpspcp8g3px.jpg

IMG_2799_zpsolsnnkxz.jpg

RClab 7-6.0 not the best condition probably needs a complete rebuild, chassis has a chip/ spilt shown in pics. Comes with lots of spares too many to list but has new chassis for it. don't think the company is around any more so parts might not be available.  £80

IMG_2778_zpsa32m9ym2.jpg

IMG_2779_zps2vedpkpg.jpg

IMG_2780_zpshvrvnxx3.jpg

IMG_2800_zpskkqahzzc.jpg

Thanks for looking, any questions please ask.

Edited by Rustypeb89

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So sorry for the slow reply only just seen the reply. they are not ment to the rclab could take saddle pack but need to check the tc4 would need some filing to get rid of the cell holders but will hold lipos i think. not sure if there up for brushless but seen the tc4 brushless before but might be a strain on drive train and diffs.

The rclab was great back in the day for to good for me is belt driven. don't think the company is about any more and parts seem imposable to find but there is a load of spares almost hole car enough to having it running minus electrics i think but is sold as seen would prefer to meet and let them see that one and all the spares but happy to post still.

To everyone make me a offer you you will be surprised what i will except really need money. can deliver local to swaffham, kings lynn in norflk or can meet half way or post at your expense.

If some one wants the tc4 i will chuck in the tc3 for free with any parts i have for it, not in great condition but could be useful i guess 

• 2 months later...