• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

AREA RC?

Hey guys, would anyone know anything about why AREA RCs website is down? (domain hasnt been renewed). Really hoping they havent gone belly up just as i had just decided they were going to be the supplier for my DBXL billet part needs!

Does anyone know where these are in stock in the UK by chance while im here? 

Thanks!

Spoke to Area, seems i have to get RC Modelz to stock the cases as they wont sell to me any other way. Fingers crossed as they are waaay too expensive from rc-car-online.de

Alternatively FID cases i think?

While we are on Area products, has anyone tried the Area 5mm chassis? seems a steal at 72 quid for 7075? makes me wonder whats wrong with it!

• 4 weeks later...
On 03/01/2017 at 11:24, All the gear no eye deer! said:

Spoke to Area, seems i have to get RC Modelz to stock the cases as they wont sell to me any other way. Fingers crossed as they are waaay too expensive from rc-car-online.de

Alternatively FID cases i think?

While we are on Area products, has anyone tried the Area 5mm chassis? seems a steal at 72 quid for 7075? makes me wonder whats wrong with it!

What cases are you looking at