• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Cen Racing Reeper 1/7th monster truck !

mydoddy69

• 3 weeks later...

I'm surprised the dimensions are so relatively big - looks obviously smaller alongside the similarly-sized X-Maxx in comparatives - there's one with TeamRitchieBlue somewhere.

Shell would be nice as an option for larger trucks.

Al.

1 hour ago, atom3624 said:

I'm surprised the dimensions are so relatively big - looks obviously smaller alongside the similarly-sized X-Maxx in comparatives - there's one with TeamRitchieBlue somewhere.

Shell would be nice as an option for larger trucks.

Al.

I'm also surprised at the sizes that they are coming up with as there is a photo of it with the gse on there web site . and it looks to be about 90/100 mm longer . the gse is 587mm ..  Image may contain: shoes 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

That's cr*p TBH, can't be doing with that sort of shenanigans. I'd buy something else from a more trustworthy / established source, though I appreciate there's not a lot of other similar sized rigs for that money...:ack: 

Guys, this 20% off was too good to be true. :(

Funny fact, shortly after i ordered a friend told me that he would like a Colossus/Reeper as well. 

Mailed them that i want to change my order and now i got this response:

Our system is not set up properly to collect shipping on orders outside of North America. As a result, you were not charged sufficient shipping for your recent order, and your order cannot ship. We will need to either collect an additional $114, or cancel your order. Please let us know which you would prefer. We sincerely apologize for this misunderstanding