• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Short course

glxfr

My daughter's old and trusty Team Associated T4 Truggy is coming to the end of its life as parts are becoming hard to find nowadays but the electrics are good so looking for a roller and looking to change to a short course so I'm looking for a short course roller.

Preference would be any of these:

TLR 22sct 2.0 or 3.0

TLR Ten-scte 2.0 or 3.0

Axial Yeti score

It is for fun and maybe a bit of club racing indoor on carpet. 

Budget is limited as I am upgrading my son's RC car to 1/8 too.

Cheers

G

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks missions1 but I'm looking for a roller from an electric version only as budget is limited and I have all I need for the electrics.

I have a virtually new (3 meetings old) team c tm2 short course truck roller with loads of spares, upgrades,wheels/tyres(pins/spikes/spirals/staggers), unpainted body shell etc. Pretty much everything youll need for racing £220 posted if thats of interest

Hey thanks for your post. I couldn't find the TM2 but this one http://www.teamcracing.net/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=667&category_id=69&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=71

presume they are different since this one is ARTR. do you have any pics to share? 

9 hours ago, glxfr said:

Hey thanks for your post. I couldn't find the TM2 but this one http://www.teamcracing.net/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=667&category_id=69&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=71

presume they are different since this one is ARTR. do you have any pics to share? 

You have a pm mate

argh too late... would have been great... pity... nonetheless I have decided to go for a TM2 from Team C racing.

Thank you to pher0 (thx got your pics but price too close to the TM2 which comes with more parts and is a former racing car)

Thank you to heavyleftthumb. I propably would have gone with yours if I had not committed to go with the Tm2. Now looking forward to getting that TM2