• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Rough price

horses45

Hi chaps I'm needing to skim my RC collection down and was wondering what is a fair price for my Axial scx10 it's never been opened yet so if you could give me a rough ballpark price for when I have all my things togeather

picture of the Axial SCX. 

th_32a97ef083ca99472614dd5f2c8d84ac_zpsv

This is the pic of it guns as it's the builders kit so definatly not RTR .as its not even opened all security tags are on.as for I or II I'm not sure. It says it's the AX90027 kit

image.jpeg

Yep it's been sat a while , I paid £280 for it but teach me for getting it and it sitting so long, I dreading putting my tanks up but again they don't seem to have lost much on the price of them but thanks guys appreciate your help

Had a quick look on eBay, only sold listing I could find was this one in the states:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Axial-SCX10-Jeep-Wrangler-Unlimited-rubicon-AX90027-/172316674519?hash=item281edfc9d7:g:FNIAAOSw0UdXvL4W

The new v2 kit looks to be coming in at £300, without knowing what the changes are I'd be tempted to price yours a little higher than £200 and see what happens.  I don't follow scaler / crawler prices at all so could be well off the mark.