• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

my hyper st pro.......

evssv

been used for 35 mins on a track....then engine took out n sold on ebay... to me.....:D.....proper bargain..:good:..few small marks underneath....but very very clean....got combo..ezrun150 pro..4274.2000kv...got losi 8e tray here along with a mfp...mpf?:huh:? hyper mount....glad I never sold em last month...:yes:......and a set of proline truggy badlands on proline rims......and sum vorza t bones but I`l lneed to make new holes I thk to fit em.....

Sooo...Let's get busy 20161012_201920_zpsou292gkw.jpg..first  stop center diff....jus as well really 20161012_213832_zps3qhfyv9q.jpgfilled with 30k .... 20161012_225525_zpsbaoquy20.jpg

Hyper mfp mount  fitted along with the  motor an 17th pinny ... 20161012_231517_zpsxbo7jec0.jpg 20161012_231546_zpsas6yfciz.jpg...who ever built it used  red loctite on the grubs in the hubs as I had to heat  a allen key red hot  few times to loosen the red crap.........I actually  snapped the end off a allen key and twisted 2 more right up they were  that tight. ...:ack: ..ive fitted  3 rc8t hexs now.....I do the other  tomorrow ...bloody pins stuck so i can't b bashing now..me boy said "wos this on the motor box lid.."...taped  there was 3 mod1 pinnys...... 20161012_225633_zpsuisuvqmu.jpg....20-25-15....selker musta out em there. .....I'd of  lobbed in the bin if he hadn't  of found em

Edited by evssv

Can you please tell me what size screws you use to hold the motor on to the bracket? are they something like m3 x 8 mm or m3 x 10mm? and if you use any washers etc

2 hours ago, sunny said:

Can you please tell me what size screws you use to hold the motor on to the bracket? are they something like m3 x 8 mm or m3 x 10mm? and if you use any washers etc

Ah..not sure tbh as there in now ..:yes:..id say 8mm and 1 washer :good:

2 hours ago, froggy8 said:

looking really good but problem with me is that i like it to be already brushless made and not converted, im just fussy like that lol

Cheers  dude:good:. ...that don't  bother me tbh.... It'll  look factory by time  finish anyways;)

20161013_104441_zpsbwpxkqbk.jpgSorted.....may even  mount  the esc  on it20161013_112704_zpsqegjfgx7.jpg...i need a servo for this  .soi thk I'm gonna rob the 1256 out the savvy as its a waste on throttle  imo...and get 17kg turnigy or a 20kg lf powerhd one. ... 20161013_114805_zpspjsayebi.jpgbadland ons

Edited by evssv

13 minutes ago, froggy8 said:

i wouldnt mind some decent wheels for my savage, was thinking big joe

Have Trenchers, Mashers and Big Joes, with Mashers being my favourite. Tried Badlands on other cars and they have too much grip for me, I like a loose rear!

Edited by locky