• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

SOLD 1:10 RTR 'Trophy Trucks' - BNIB

capri-boy

I've two of these spare - both boys are more into racing than anything else now, so these are surplus to requirements and need to go somewhere where they'll be used.

Himoto 1:10 4WD 'Trophy' trucks.  For those that aren't aware these are pretty much Maverick Strada's in all but name.  These are the newest version, have separate esc / rx (same electrics as the Strada's) and possibly have the newer evo tub chassis.  

Ideal starter RC - cheap, reliable and readily available spares and upgrades - either from your LHS branded Maverick Strada or via eBay cheap.  Drivetrain will happily cope with a moderate brushless setup on 2s - I run mine (SCT version) with a 3300kv 4 pole.  Plastics are on the softer side, so makes a more forgiving 'basher' rather than, say FTX, brittle ones.  

Features include Lipo compatible ESC, 'proper' servo saver, 550 sized motor, roll cage, metal dogbones / diffs / cups, oil filled shocks, 2.4ghz radio gear, adjustable links for camber and front toe etc.  Instructions and full parts list included.  Includes a 2000mah NiMH and charger and do not suffer from the Strada  design flaw as the Chassis will bottom out before the shocks do.  

Priced to sell, I got these cheap so passing it on.  Would like £80 ea, postage if required and paypal fees if so wished to be met by the buyer.  If you wanted one as a roller that's a possibility, just ask.  Collection from DE5 area, or local delivery / meet up by arrangement.  Any questions feel free to ask.

28913758655_ff607142cc_o.jpg

28837960621_76c41ffef6_o.jpg

28295949674_5551733aa9_o.jpg

28808460752_6392f18e7b_o.jpg

28838006421_64ff840ae9_o.jpg

28628516710_fd48ecf849_o.jpg

interested in one of these after payday (31/8) how much would one posted be? happy to cover fees/pay as gift as your forum staff. Ta

Edited by K
Sausage Fingers

15 minutes ago, K said:

interested in one of these after payday (31/8) how much would one posted be? happy to cover fees/pay as gift as your forum staff. Ta

Hi chap, how about call it a fiver for postage, i'll stand the rest.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, vwsplitty said:

Hi does this inc everything to be running out of the box? And look new? Thinking of getting it for present

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi chap,

Yes they're brand new and bar AA's for the Tx (four I believe) are completely Ready To Run - a 2000mah MIMH battery and charger is included.  

Hi chap,

Yes they're brand new and bar AA's for the Tx (four I believe) are completely Ready To Run - a 2000mah MIMH battery and charger is included.  

Thanks for letting me know. Think I'm going to go with a drone option I had been eyeing up.

8 hours ago, vwsplitty said:

Thanks for letting me know. Think I'm going to go with a drone option I had been eyeing up.

Np, thanks for the interest.

Ought to say one is sold too.

These are great trucks for the Money, got one from Capri Boy for my daughter as a gift shes not seen it yet, but i had a cheeky go, plenty of power for her. Great seller too. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, K said:

These are great trucks for the Money, got one from Capri Boy for my daughter as a gift shes not seen it yet, but i had a cheeky go, plenty of power for her. Great seller too. 

Thanks K, glad it's got your seal of approval :thumbsup: I bet she'll be well impressed with it.

I've left you feedback btw, if you have time would be great if you can do the same, link is in my Sig.  

Daily Bump

14 minutes ago, Mad-zuke said:

Hi

can you use lipo with these or would esc motor need upgrading 

also how much would you do it for with delivery ;)

Replied to your message re postage.  To clarify for everyone the ESC's are lipo compatible - all that's required is to change a setting on them by moving a small jumper.

Image result for maverick strada esc

You can see the jumpers on the bottom right of the pic above - one is for lipo or nimh, the other 'locks' reverse out for race use (please note though the pic says Maverick it's the exact same ESC in these).