• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Couple of cheapies...

Oh How Original

I'm looking for a couple of cheap electrics trucks/buggies, one for me, one for my Dad.

Doesn't have to be anything special, as long as it's not wrecked.

Only going to be used on loose mud and very short/light grass, possibly concrete.

His budget is around £100, ideally RTR, but radio gear/battery aren't important.

I have a bit of a better budget, simply because I'd prefer a more mainstream brand.

A Blitz/SC10/SC10B, something along those lines :)

What have you got chaps?

Not got one for sale but very budget friendly option 

Turnigy 2wd Sct roller £55 ish new

I thought they'd be aweful at that price but got one in a swap and it's been awesome taken it over massive ramps and given it some proper stick as I'll be buying a new one and using old one for parts so not worried about breaking it and so far all I've broken is spur gear which I replaced for a traxxas one 

19 hours ago, Shortie said:

Not got one for sale but very budget friendly option 

Turnigy 2wd Sct roller £55 ish new

I thought they'd be aweful at that price but got one in a swap and it's been awesome taken it over massive ramps and given it some proper stick as I'll be buying a new one and using old one for parts so not worried about breaking it and so far all I've broken is spur gear which I replaced for a traxxas one 

you have a link to that?