• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Eh Xfire client gone

cyronn

Went to install Xfire and its gone.  Man I know im a year out but man lost so many old good contacts now.  Balls, the days when Xfire and all seeing eye ruled.  Plus all my hours of gameplay lost, mainly orginal Q3, Cod2,  Mohaa and Cod4.  Sorry if you all know this now but I am sorta heart broken to a point lol.  Xfire was before the days of Steam and before that was the OLD msn messenger and TeamSpeak.

Ole the good old days....

Edit; speaking about the old days managed to find clip of my old Mohaa clan |Devils|  in a clan war.  I was Canux.

Edited by cyronn

OMG i was an xfire user to. same username here as was xfire.

clocked up 600 hrs in a month playing eve-online , hammered a few kills in counterstrike source to, was in a not so bad clan with them i was more the back man and the eyes and ears of the group in a fight, calling target locations and movements to the hunters in squad. 

in eve online i hammered 600hours play in a whole month, gaining a massive 10 million skills points, was playing eve with the same clan from CSS and was told lots of storys about this pirate group in eve, i told my clan buddys that one day i would be in that pirate group and they just laughed and mocked me. i moved on and one day bumped into Ethan the leader of said pirate group called Veto-Corp , using my sticky fingers i started trading high class implants and ship fittings with them, undercutting everyone in the eve markets. i soon became the man that could get nearly anything to do with piracy and skills boosting. a year later i joined veto-corp as a fully fledged pirate and killed my first ever Capital class Thanatos ship that failed to pay a 1 billion isk ransome , i then specalizied in scouting and enemy movements and also became a dab hand at ship scanning and probing. 

Gawd i miss those days so much but the family of pirates we disbanded when the leader became a Developer for the game company who made and owned the eve online universe Ethan became CCP Falcon and the pirate group Veto-corp went into a deep hibernation , to this very day they still are a name talked about in the eve universe as the most ruthless but honourable pirates in the game. something i can be proud to say I was there and was one of the fold

• 1 month later...

i miss the old days of clan gaming, wasnt so much a PC gamer back in the days, was more of a console peasent, but had a good group people to play with on a almost nightly basis, Now days when i go online all i come across is idiots that try to wreck your game or kids. which is why i sadly keep most of my gaming offline :(

• 1 month later...
On 26/06/2016 at 13:11, Nic01 said:

I always used GameSpy. And used to be in [bwS] MoH:aa clan. I miss those days too. :(

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

you can still play MoH:aa  online with gameranger

• Like 1